At Jay Cue Construction, we believe in the importance of getting involved and giving back by volunteering our time in helping others. We strive to make a positive impact and are dedicated to giving back to the community and to those in need. Being able to help out our community and those in need is important to the staff at Jay Cue Construction.
Here is a list of some of the work we’ve volunteered:
- Built a handicap deck for a woman that was confined to a wheelchair in Ridgewood.
- Built a deck with a ramp for a 14 year old girl that had an illness, so she could have access to do physical therapy in her pool.
- Installed a roof and siding for a less fortunate family in Fort Lee.
- Renovated the entire first floor and built a handicap bathroom for a 17 year old special needs child.
- Co-coordinated Ground Zero/ Staten Island 911 response, in coordination with the NYPD and National Remodeling Foundation.
- Donated repairs for many people in need.
John Quaregna has been a National Board Member for NARI for over 30 years, an organization that represents the professional remodeling industry. He also co-wrote The Law to Register Contractors in New Jersey that helps protect home owners.